I 2014 Telugu Mp3 Songs on Dec - 30th


I 2014 Telugu Mp3 Songs on Dec - 30th
I 2014



The Telugu version of Shankar’s ‘I’ will have its audio launch on the 30th of this month in Hyderabad. A.R. Rahman has composed the music for this movie. The movie is getting ready for a possible release in the month of January in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.

The Tamil version of the film has already been censored. The film is a big budget visual effects extravaganza and Vikram is playing the lead role. He will be seen in multiple avatars in the movie and he has trained extensively for each of these characters.

Amy Jackson is the heroine in this movie and P.C. Sreeram has handled the cinematography. Aascar Ravichandran has produced this big budget project.




SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment