Tunak Tunak Tumba – Daler Mehndi (2011) Hindi IndiPop MP3 Songs Download


Tunak Tunak Tumba – Daler Mehndi (2011) Hindi IndiPop MP3 Songs Download


Direct Download Links For Tunak Tunak Tumba – Daler Mehndi Indian Pop MP3 Songs (128 Kbps):

01 - Sheila Ho Ya Munni Download
02 - O Nachdi Meri Jugni Download
03 - Tumba Download
04 - Dum Ba Dum Download
05 - Deewani Download
06 - Chaen Se Jeenae Do Download
07 - Ghoda Download
08 - Bhootiye Download
09 - Bawli Tared Download
10 - Ye Adaa Download
11 - Jogi Download
12 - Kann Phad Lo Download
13 - Tunak Tunak (Reprise) Download

(For Slow Connections And Mobile Phones)

Download All Songs (128 Kbps) – Direct Download Link

Download All Songs (320 Kbps) – Direct Download Link



SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment